Quin is a Finsbury Park based, female-founded start-up. We’re on a mission to pioneer a consumer-led breakthrough for people with insulin-treated diabetes. You’re a digital marketer with a background in writing amazing copy, looking for a company that wants to polish your brilliance so that you can have a bigger impact on the world.
By joining, you’ll help us continue to grow and retain our beta users, implement more of our content strategy and get better at telling our story.
We embrace big personalities, want to unleash people’s excellence, encourage uniqueness and preach love and respect for each other and our target audiences. In exchange for your start-up moxie and talent, we can give you a fast-moving and supportive environment where you’ll deliver great things, experiment and grow.
- Story-telling. You love the written word and can find a couple of things in this advert that we could have said better. You’ll create content from scratch (blog posts, emails, onboarding help, articles, white papers and pitch decks) as well as copy edit, review and make better the words of others. You love to get under the hood and you know your H1s from your H2s and love to optimise web content for SEO.
- Collaboration. We’re an agile business and we get to the right answer by brainstorming and collaborating. You can challenge a brief, put forward creative ideas and quickly contribute to all sorts of conversations about how we reach our users.
- Product and partner marketing. You are interested in positioning and messaging, and love taking a step back to look at the big picture. You get excited about partnerships and endorsements and how Quin thinks about the wider pharmaceutical/medical ecosystem.
- User acquisition and analytics. You can plan and execute paid social, display and retargeting campaigns. You love an A/B test and are as at home in a spreadsheet as a blank google doc.
- Human-centred marketing. You’re interested in research, creating personas, segmentation and thinking about the audience. You’ll be able to tell us about how you figure out what makes your audience tick.
- A desire to develop. We’re more likely to be able to help you go wide than go deep. If you’re looking for a company where you can turn your hand to all sorts of things, and where no two days are the same, you might have found the one.
- Curiosity. You’re obsessed with why, especially when it relates to human behaviours and the science behind them.
- Learnability. We’re looking for potential over experience. We want to teach and train, but that means you have to want to learn, and sometimes unlearn.
- Questions. When someone asks you to do something, you don’t just say yes. You ask thoughtful questions to uncover the purpose, so that you really understand what they need from you.
- Originality. You are proud of the content you create, whatever the format, because you created something meaningful, original and often better than it needed to be. We’re less interested in glossy brands and more interested in your ability to do good work within constraints.
- Hustle. You get sad if you’re not multi-tasking and context-switching, managing and hitting your deadlines and getting the biggest bang for your buck. Your route into a career in marketing might be a little unusual. We’d love to hear about it.
- Spirit. You want space to make mistakes that you can learn from, open debate, interesting problems to solve and our Head of Marketing’s job. Eventually.
Quin challenges conventional thinking of the medical and pharmaceutical worlds. We work with a massively diverse set of user needs, turning human experience into science. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our product will be. To do that, we’ve created an environment where everyone can bring their whole selves to work, and we welcome applications from all.
If you would like to find out more, please email email@example.com