Quin is a female-founded, digital health startup in Finsbury Park. Our app learns how people with diabetes do their self-care and provides them with personalised advice on how to do better.
Hot on the heels of our over-funded Seedrs campaign, we’re moving from private beta to official launch in September 2020. We’re looking for a seasoned Product Marketer who wants to make things happen now, rather than craft strategies for the next five years. You’ll do this by creating strategy and positioning for launch, defining and executing growth within target audiences and for feature adoption, and delivering clear and measurable plans for action.
We want to make life better for people with diabetes, but they don’t yet know we exist. Once potential users do know about us, how do we build an accessible, consumer-grade product that they trust, and keep them coming back? People with chronic conditions are essentially their own doctors, there is a landscape waiting to be defined as we uncover how technology can help with their self-care. As the sole Product Marketer within a cross-functional marketing team, you’ll help us find answers to questions like these.
We embrace big personalities, want to unleash people’s excellence, encourage vulnerability and preach love and respect for each other and our users. In exchange for your start-up moxie and talent, we can give you a voice that could have a ginormous impact on our business, in a supportive environment where you’ll deliver great things, experiment and grow.
- Launch our app. 76% of our users tell us that life is better with Quin, your work will help us have a huge impact on the lives of people who use insulin
- Help us more than double our market valuation by December 2020 by shaping and implementing our B2B2C product strategy, support us establishing our product market fit and communicating this to our users
- Upgrade Quin’s understanding of our users’ needs, their pain points and our competitive landscape. You’ll do this through market and user research, turning insight into positioning and customer-facing messaging
- Work with our Head of Product to prioritise and launch features and take responsibility from announcement through to measuring adoption and LTV over time
- Use all the digital marketing tactics in your toolkit (notifications, email, in-app functionality) as you think across the user-journey so that features are easily discovered, understood and adopted, as well as delivering campaigns to acquire new leads and opportunities
- Define the success metrics for launch and long-term user-adoption, along with being responsible for measuring and communicating these to the business
- Measure everything. You’ll put in place marketing automation, database management and measurement tools so that we understand how our conversion funnels are working so that we get better at making data-driven decisions
- A passion for our problem. You want to help solve a complex problem and make life better for people with diabetes. You’re fanatical about connecting with our audience, researching and understanding human behaviour
- Hustle. You get sad if you’re not multi-tasking and context-switching, from ASO to LTV modelling, via A/B testing email subject lines and list segmentation
- Collaboration. Cross functional, constant and iterative, you’re instinctively agile and always looking for better, not perfection.
- Creativity. Your writing is clear, jargon-free and approachable and your ideas are grounded in execution. Your work will build the relationship we want to have with our users. You bring this clarity and creativity to all of your product-related content; whether you’re making product video or an on-boarding campaign
- The numbers. You’ve never come across a marketing initiative that you didn’t optimise, and you dream about acquisition, conversion, retention, and revenue. Your passion for data, analysis, automation and measurement is tempered by your human-focus and your way with words
- Product launch experience. You’ve ideally worked on at least one app store launch or the early stages of a successful consumer app.
- Digital product knowledge. You know how apps get built, because you’ve worked with product teams. But more importantly, you’re obsessed with our relationships with our phones and the consumer behaviours around them
- Spirit. You want space to make mistakes that you can learn from, open debate, interesting problems to solve and our Head of Marketing’s job. Eventually.
Quin challenges conventional thinking of the medical and pharmaceutical worlds. We work with a massively diverse set of user needs, turning human experience into science. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our product will be. To do that, we’ve created an environment where everyone can bring their whole selves to work, and we welcome applications from all.
Interested? We’ve budgeted up to £75,000 for this role. In light of coronavirus, we’re adapting our recruiting process. We are still working towards making an offer for this role at the beginning of April and aiming for an early May start at the latest.
If you’d like to find out more, please contact email@example.com